Save the date for an important meeting that is taking place on January 20th , 2018 at 1:30 PM at the Senior Citizens Centre, 58 Murray Street, Fenelon Falls. This meeting is being hosted by four groups interested in better government and property rights:
- The Citizens for Direct Democracy www.citizensfordirectdemocracy.ca
- The Voices of Central Ontario www.voco.yesvictoria.com
- The Ontario Landowners Association www.ontariolandowners.ca
- The Trillium Party of Ontario www.trilliumontario.ca
Speakers will include:
- Bob Yaciuk, Trillium Party Leader. Bob believes making a difference is important, and standing up for what’s right is mandatory. The Trillium Party of Ontario is that vehicle which will allow him and all Ontarians to make their families’ lives better.
- Jack MacLaren, MPP for Carleton-Mississippi Mills. Jack is a former president of the Ontario Landowners Association and is the first elected MPP at Queen’s Park to sit as a representative of the Trillium Party of Ontario. Jack has successfully advocated for and protected the rights of individuals, changed public perceptions, and influenced government policy to the benefit of the people of Ontario.
- Elizabeth Marshall, Trillium Party Candidate for Bruce-Grey- Owen Sound. As Director of Research for the Ontario Landowners Association, Elizabeth has 20 published reports and a book, in its second edition, on property rights. She has also written various articles for the Landowner Magazine. She is the Director of Research, for the Ontario Landowners Association and does legislative research for elected officials including MPs, MPPs, municipal Councils, Council members and Municipal Officials.
Help us make 2018 the year for positive change in Ontario. With a Provincial election on June 7 th and municipal elections coming in October, we have an opportunity to make Ontario a better place to live.