Multistreaming with https://restream.io/
This Week in #onpoli discusses the issues affecting Ontarians this week. (Starts at 41:09 minutes)
- Being snubbed by the OBVC (Ontario Black Vote Canada) organizers of the Black Community Leaders Debate
- Invited by GBKM.FM to be on a panel with Kathleen Wynne where he discusses the TPO view of the current Sex Ed Curriculum (Starts at 44:09 minutes)
- Views on the Sex Ed Curriculum (Starts at 44:52)
- What is an Omnibus Bill, and why are they misleading to Ontarians (Starts at 45:50 minutes)
- Invitation for an interview by GBKM.FM on April 28th at 11:30 a.m. TUNE IN! (46:34 )
- CBC Leaders Debate will NOT allow Bob Yaciuk, Leader of the Trillium Party to participate in the Provincial Leaders’ Debate, and reneg on their own rules of qualification. (Starts at 47:30 minutes)
Ex-McGuinty aide David Livingston gets four months in jail for illegally destroying gas plants emails. In the end, the Ontario auditor estimated the costs of the gas plants fiasco would top $1.6 billion. (http://nationalpost.com/opinion/christie-blatchford-convicted-ex-mcguinty-aide-led-away-in-handcuffs-then-suddenly-he-was-free) (Starts at 49:13 minutes)
- How Much IS $1.6 Billion?? What can we do for Ontarians with $1.6 Billion that just disappeared with no accountability or explanation? (Starts at 51:12 minutes)
$650,000 logo for Marijuana sales paid by the government of Ontario??
Helping with Autism – There are over 16,000 children diagnosed with Autism in Ontario. What could $1.6 Billion dollars do for them?
- Bob’s reaction to Doug Ford’s comments on Group Home for Autistic young adults being built in his neighbourhood as quoted on Global News. (https://globalnews.ca/news/1338919/kathleen-wynne-responds-to-doug-ford-remarks-on-autistic-home/) (starts at 53:00 minutes)
Ford was quoted as saying the home should be relocated.
“You’ve ruined the community,” Ford reportedly told the facility’s staff.
“You can’t destroy a community like this. People have worked 30 years for their home…My heart goes out to kids with autism. But no one told me they’d be leaving the house. If it comes down to it, I’ll buy the house myself and resell it.”
Our thoughts are with the Humboldt Broncos!